· Keep a gratitude journal where you list things for which you are thankful for. You can make daily, weekly or monthly lists. The greater frequency may be better for creating a new habit, but just keeping that journal where you can see it will remind you to think in a grateful way.
· Feel gratitude. It’s easy to make lists and think of things you appreciate. Allow yourself to really feel appreciated. Doing so changes your vibrational frequency, magnetizing to you, even more, to be grateful for.
· Make a gratitude collage by drawing or pasting pictures of things/objects/people you’re grateful for.
· Practice gratitude around the dinner table or make it part of your bedtime routine.
· Wake up to thinking of at least 5 things that you are grateful for and flood your entire body with gratitude. This “pre-paves” the day, creating opportunities for wonderful blessings to arrive.
· Challenge yourself to find hidden blessings in challenging situations. *This is one of my all-time favorites because it often shifts my perspective from feeling like a victim to feeling like I’m mastering a Soul / Life Lesson! And, it helps me see the gift that person or situation is in my soul’s evolution.
· When you feel like complaining, make a gratitude list instead. You will be amazed by how much better you feel.
· Notice how gratitude is impacting your life. What changes are occurring as a result of your shift in perspective?
As you practice, an inner shift begins to occur, and you may be delighted to discover how content and hopeful you are feeling. That sense of fulfillment is gratitude at work.
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckhart Tolle